Re: [IP] How long can one use tubing

-----John W. Griffin, Jr. <email @ redacted> WROTE ------
<snip> but Disetronic now says that the
tubing need be changed every other site change.

I'm not one to follow the rules too often (either
societal or other).  I used to use MM pumps.  I rarely
changed the tubing.  Now that I'm on Disetronic, I
change the tubing every time I change the reservoir.

BUT - you need to check with your CDE or your pump rep
to find out what the recommended change out is for you
and for your pump.  Then you need to figure out what
works for you - following their recommendations.

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11.  pumping since 1985-ish.
Used to be dependent, but now I file my OWN taxes.

Do you Yahoo!?