Re: [IP] Re: How long can one use tubing

> What is the straight scoop for use of the tubing that goes from the pump to
> the infusion set?  I understand that the set itself must be changed every
> two to three days for risk of infection...

I don't have the straight scoop for you, just my experience.

I just went about 15 days on one set of tubing 'cause I just forgot :)

Lately I've been playing around with infusion sets, seems I can go about 7
days before things start going south. The nurse practioner at my endo's
wasn't too happy to hear about that one. I think it was the first time I
was actually yelled at (silly nurse, if she only had D she would
understand :P). We made peace, don't worry.