[IP] Re: How long can one use tubing

i asked a tech, at Disetronic, this very question...
he told me, that a full cartridge... (i use the 300 ml pre-filled).
he said that the insulin, will tend to clog if used much longer.
there may be members, who know much more about this, then me, and
may tell you that, "the insulins, of today, dont do that",
im unable to argue with them....

might i suggest, that you go to the source.... call you pump manufacture,
and ask them

BTW. a cartridge last me almost exactly 5 days, so, every other site change
for me.
(i may be a pig, but, if theres a little left, i toss it)
I know many others, use way less.

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
just a little better)