Re: [IP] Bad Set insertion

 I agree those inserters are pretty scary!! I do use one for my sils now and can
barely go with out it - but those first few times I took quite awhile not only
cause it was scary but it is hard to push I often need to use 2 hands to push
the button in!! and the first time I yanked it out just as fast as it went in! -

 After a few times you can't go with out one! it makes things soooo much easier
and quicker, not to mention you can reach hard to get to places - I now go right
around onto the sides of my back! Something I could never do without the

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm