[IP] Scar Tissue From 3+ Sites??

 I have been reading recently about some people who experience scar tissue &/or
raised red bumps that take time to heal from using sites longer than 3 days.
Last night when I was doing Cole's site change, I took his 3 day old site off
his butt & it looked real red & kinda pussy (sp?) like a bug bite. I have also
noticed that his old sites have a tiny red dot that is just slightly raised &
take some time to go away. I was looking at the bum (he he!) of another 4 year
old pumper whose mom changes her sites out every 2 days (they only use the butt
area) & there are NO marks on her butt. I can't help but wonder if I should do
the site changes every 2 days or....

Are there any studies on this?  Insight?

Rachel - Phoenix, AZ

 Single Mom to Cole, Almost 5!! Pumping with Buzz Lightyear (AKA Animas)
2-20-03, dx'd at 23 months

 Rachel - My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jracheln"Except for ending slavery,
fascism, nazism and communism, war has never solved anything"Have you forgotten?

Do you Yahoo!?