Re: [IP] How High is High ?? Need Help Fast

I did go into the hospital once...but that was because I was just
being diagnosed (with a BG level of over 700).

When I was diagnosed I was tested at 887 (back in 1989). The doc at the ER
told me that anything over 300 should be seen immediately. Spent 10 days in
intensive care back then and have been walking the Type 1 tightrope ever