[IP] Re: Gluco Watch

Am I understanding correctly...that she wore the glucowatches for
2 days straight? Was that with sensor changes every 12hrs or not?
I thought you were supposed to change sensors every 12hrs and
rotate sites, not reusing them until they healed?

Take care, Kerri
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you.
Whatever you want, I'll give it to you.
Whenever you need someone to lay your heart and head upon.
Remember: after the fire, after all the rain,
I will be the flame.
I will be the flame." - "The Flame" (Cheap Trick)

Ellen said:
Then after two days she took the two glucowatches
off she had two red itchy rash-like patches left on her skin.