[IP] Deltec Chat!

Deltec chat, tomorrow night in IP Guest chat!!
Join us for this lively chat group!

The people at Deltec will be addressing the recall issues, software
availability and so on, but bring your questions direct to the Deltec team.
They love our chats and are happy to be of service to you!

To join the chat, simply point your browser to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and select "Guest" from the
pull-down menu of chat rooms (where it asks you to select a chat
room).  You will then need to type in your username and password when
prompted. Your username is the email address that you subscribed to
the list with and your password is "pumper" (without the quotes).  If
you are having problems accessing the chat, email
help@insulin-pumpers.org and we will help you access the chat.

Don't forget to bring your questions to the team of Deltec

-- iBook (640MB RAM) HP 940c DeskJet printer, iPod, iPump, G4 (1.128GB RAM),
Camcorder, EPSON 1280 printer, Cell Phone, Cables and PDA...... Yeah, I'm
ready to go now... uhh.... coffee? Where's my coffee???

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland