    From: "Kristen Olgren" <email @ redacted>
    Sent: 3/21/03 1:04:18 PM
    To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
    Subject: Re: [IP] Hospital Stay and more. really long!

    > Well for the lady and gentlemen that don't know me, my Name is David F.
    from
    > San Jose,California. I've had a Living Related Kidney Transplant (not
    caused by
    > diabetes), I also have Post-transplant Diabetes Mellitus, using The
    MiniMed 508
    > pump. Now you know a little about me, my story begins...

    Can a transplant actually CAUSE diabetes?  If that is the case, I didn't
    know that.  Learn something new every day.  (Or maybe learn something wrong
    every day, you never know!)

  Just checking to see if I was learning something here or if I was leaping to
    the wrong conclusion.

    Kristen
    dxd 1985, pumping since 1990