[IP] Gluco Watch

Back in November my 7 year old daughter participated in a study of continuous
glucose monitors.  She had a glucowatch on each arm and two Minimed CGMSs on
her.  I was really disappointed in the performance of the glucowatch.  Half
the time it skipped the reading.  Once she sprinkled a little water on it and
it wouldn't work anymore.  Then after two days she took the two glucowatches
off she had two red itchy rash-like patches left on her skin.  I think they
have a lot more work to do on that thing.  I am still dreaming of a
non-invasive accurate blood glucose monitor.  Ellen