[Fwd: [IP] Dupuytren's Contracture]

I had carpal tunnel surgery done about three years ago.  The tests were
run by the Orthopedic doctor my GP had refered me to.  However, I'm sure
my Autonomic Peripheral Neuropathy might have skewed the results.  I
have it in the lower parts of my hands as well as the feet.  I then
developed trigger finger in the middle and ring fingers of my left had.
I need my hands because I work in the Computer Industry and am
constantly at a keyboard.  Anyway, the fingers would lock up and would
be extremely painful to release.  It was about that time that I also
noticed the Dupuytren's Contracture between the thumb and index fingers
of my left hand.  The swelling on the nodes seems to fluctuate over
time, but have had no real problems with it as yet.  Of course, I have
had Diabetes for over 28 years now.  Still working for the pump -
June;/July timeframe.  Leaning towards the Animas or Cozmo, but still
need an education before making the final decision.

Gary (dx 9/74  6-7/03 for pumping)