RE: [IP] Dupuytrens Contracture???

>>> The link at the bottom of the message to the Victorian
governments health site gives a good description (You will have to paste
both bits in to your browser as it has wrapped to two lines). >>>

Or, you can make a tiny link by going to: www.tinyurl.com and paste the
entire thing in there and get the result and post that to the list. I always
post both links in case the one would not work, the other would. Tiny.com
states these links never expire.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

"I am." is  the shortest complete sentence in the English language.