Re: [IP] Re: One of those nights

> experienced a high, shortly after a "change out"

 With raised morning basals, do not have a rise in Bg before, during or after
changes which I usually do after a shower when I have had pump off anyway.
I do not leave old site in.  (Ultraflex only, no extra tape).  I see no need to
as no insulin appears to leak out when site removed, what is in tubing is not
going anywhere!  Most often looks as if there is no tape residue for at least a
day or so IMO.
 I liked the comment someone made about her mother saying she looked like she
been attacked by an octopus!  :)  Linda K