Re: [IP] Re: One of those nights

 >>Hi Lee, I leave the old cannula in to make sure all the residue insulin
 >> in or I may have a high BS before the new site really kicks in.  Ive read
 >>this suggestion alot over the months Ive been pumping.  Hope this
helps.  Jan

-- not that MY opinion, make any difference, but, i have, a number of times,
experienced a high, shortly after a "change out"
(i currently working out the "proper adjustment program")

it sounds a little strange, BUT, i dont think its a bad idea at all.

REMEMBER FOLKS... a lot of what we do, is "what works for you, and you alone"

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)