[IP] Re: Shaving for Diabetes

-->>Out of curiosity, does this doctor also think we're risking our lives
 >>time we do a bg test?

HOW RIGHT you are ??

seems like this doctor, might be 30 years behind the times.

Shaving for Diabetes
There must be a better way, to raise money for diabetic research ??? ;-)

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)