Re: [IP] Re: Shaving for Diabetes

Hi Laura,
  I know what you mean..... I told every one last night to ca;; 911 I was going
to take a bath and shave my legs...HEHEHE. If us diabetics worrued about
infection everytime we did any thing we wouldn't have time to manage our
Thanks, Bonne'
  "Laura F." <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by
your tax deductible contributions.

>He was checking my legs and noticed where I had NICKED my self
>shaving my legs,and started giving me this BIG speech on "How
>Diabetics SHOULDN"T SHAVE ANY PART of there body"
>Because of the razar and the chance of cutting your self. Has any one
>else heard this???

Out of curiousity, does this doctor also think we're risking our lives every
time we do a bg test?

Do you Yahoo!?