[IP] Re:Dupuytrens Contracture???

On Saturday, March 22, 2003, "Kim Baker" <email @ redacted>

> Not too serious at the moment and may never be serious

My Dupuytren's Contracture was diagnosed 20 years or so ago, but I
think I had had the lumps for some years.  I have had painful nodules
at least a couple times (not in many years), but they have always gone
away on their own fairly quickly.  I do try to straighten my fingers at
least a couple times a day, while doing my other hand exercises.
However, as I found out a couple weeks ago, I am totally incompetent
now at playing "Button, button, who's got the button", where those
hands have to actually come together or the button just falls right
through.  LOL  (The issue probably just hasn't come up for most of you

Linda Z