[IP] Re: Flying w/ Pump

>Can anyone who has recently flown give me a heads up
>on what to expect when going through security? I wear

>a Disetronic pump.

I just got home from Denver International Airport
about 1 hour ago.  I was not stopped or even eyed by
anyone working for TSA.  I attach my pump to my jeans'
pocket (is that plural or singular?) with the clip.  I
either pull my sweater over my pump or wear a sport
coat covering it.

If I do get stopped - I just tell them "it's an
insulin pump" and they waive me right by.  Even my
back-up supplies in my carryon are never enough for
anyone to stop me.

-gail in denver
Traveling via airports with a pump for 18 years.

Do you Yahoo!?