[IP] Re: Bolusing for fat and so on

Fat from foods doesn't convert/break down into glucose like
protein and carbohydrate - humans have no mechanism for that (it
gets stored as body fat almost immediately unless there are
absorption problems etc). Stored fats, however, are a different
story. The glycerol molecule (which gets stripped from the

-- YOH Ryan... jump in on this..

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)