[IP] Dupuytrens Contracture???

Hi Guys,
Saw my doctor on thursday for my annual flu vaccine and mentioned to him
that I had a couple of lumps beneath the skin on my left palm. I had a
trigger finger a couple of years ago and thought this might be related.
However, he tells me that this is the early stage of Dupuytrens Contracture.
Not too serious at the moment and may never be serious but he informed me
that diabetic men more than women tend to acquire this occasionally and I
was wondering how common this is among the pumping community. Never heard of
this before.
Cheers
Kim

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcArticles.nsf/(Pages)/Dupuytren's