Re: [IP] Flying w/Pumps

Hi Barb,
I've just returned from Europe (pre War)  The pump was no problem at
all, MM507.  However my: Medic Alert, shoes, belt, pens, zipper on my
money belt, and probably the orange I had for a snack, all caused delays
at various airports.

I must say that there seems to be absolutely no consistency of protocol
between the seven (4 domestic/3 international) airports that I passed
through.  So my advice is to just hang loose and go with the flow.  FYI
I never came close to missing a connection due to security procedures.

Bon Voyage,
Frank