[IP] MM Supplies to Give Away

Hi, All--

I would like to pass along my good fortune.

I recently switched from a MM507 to a Paradigm, and I have some supplies
that I can't exchange or return.

3 boxes of reservoirs
approximately 24 loose (but unused and taped together) sets of long tubing
(43", I think)
2 9-packs+ of 357 batteries
some misc. sets
507 manuals and info

If you don't have insurance, or if your insurance requires a large co-pay,
these are yours for the asking.  Likewise, if you have good insurance,
please don't ask!

Send me your snail-mail.  I will let you know if I am sending them to you.
If you just need some of the stuff, but not all, leave what you don't need
for someone else.

Please write directly to me.  I don't get the individual messages anymore,
and I don't always have time to read the digests.  Thanks!

Laurel Sedgwick
email @ redacted

IDDM DXed 12/1975, pumping since May 1998