Re: [IP] Type 1 Jeans

I was soooooo excited when I saw these jeans in the store, but then very
dissappointed when they did NOT have a pump pocket(I got some funny looks
when I was tryin to fit my pump into the pockets lol), I dunno what type 1
they are makin these for, but it sure isent diabetes lol. The just look like
regular type 5 pocket jeans to me ;)
Tami in Tucson

>> Has anyone else seen the ads for Type 1 Levis jeans?  >>>

> Are sure it wasn't "Type 1 Genes"? :) >

ahhhhh - but Levi's does not make genes - they make jeans and yes, I did see
the ad for Type 1 Jeans.