Re: [IP] How High is High ?? Need Help Fast

>- -- my good friend just called me... he said his bs, was 467
>(as of yesterday.... as best as he, or anyone knew, he is (was) not
>i asked him, why is he not in a hospital....
>am i wrong ???

In my nearly 21 years of diabetes, I've never gone into the hospital due to
an extreme high.  Never saw that point. All they will do is what I can do at
home...give insulin!  :-)

Wait, I did go into the hospital once...but that was because I was just
being diagnosed (with a BG level of over 700).