Re: [IP] Re: Call It Something Else (Was: Diabetic Magazines--Any Suggestion...

> The problem to me is the news
> media blaming diabetes on one thing, weight.  There's so much more to it
> than that.  My 2 cents, for what it's worth.

You touched on this, I think, but even for type 2's, there's a lot more to
it than just weight.  I'm sure being overweight can increase the risk of
getting diabetes, but since thin people can get it, too, and weight loss
doesn't get rid of it, and many overweight people don't get it, well, weight
is just one of the factors.  Perhaps a too convenient factor when people
want to blame those afflicted.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990