[IP] Re: How High is High ?? Need Help Fast

>>>my good friend just called me... he said his bs, was 467 (as of
yesterday.... as best as he, or anyone knew, he is (was) not diabetic) i
asked him, why is he not in a hospital....>>>

Who tested him? How did he get access to testing supplies? And, it could
have been residue on his fingers - all just curious questions on my part.
Glad you'll recheck him since you know how to do it correctly. If it is
actually still that high, it would probably be best to get him to an Urgent
Care center.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Trouble in marriage often starts when a man gets so busy earnin' his salt
that he forgets his sugar.