[IP] nanny nanny boo boo

Wayne,

THIS IS HYSTERICAL!!!  I LOVE it!!  :)

I have laughed all day about this comment.  I totally agree with you and
will remember your quote for years!!

Lea I
Who is also a junvenile diabetic (23 years)...nanny nanny boo boo.

<<anyone who stops calling me by my original diagnosis of juvenile
diabetic is itchin' for a fight!   Nanny nanny boo boo!- -wayne>>