From: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 12:10 PM
To: email @ redacted; insulin-pumpers-digest
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] I need paradigm resevoirs badly (PLEASE)

I've spent the last week stressing to Minimed how their box of failed
resevoirs
has resulted in me having three, then two, and now one resevoir & QuickSet
left.

They overnight shipped me 10 QuickSets to replace the bad ones I had on
Tuesday, BUT they got the address completely wrong (forgot the company name
and
had some very mangled version of the street address AND they only had my home
phone number even though I told them put my work number on it).

When FedEx couldn't deliver on Wed, they just brought it back to HQ and
didn't
call Minimed!! When I called yesterday they assured me that everything was
fixed
and it would be here today!

Well I got them this morning: 10 QUICKSETS && NO RESEVOIRS!!! I am going into
weekend with no only one 'spare' resevoir. If anyone has a few spare
resevoirs
in NYC (near Penn Station) or near Lakewood NJ CALL ME ASAP!!

When I called

Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman
(917) 339-6323 (work)
(732) 363-2236 (home)

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
yerachml.vcf; charset=windows-1252]