Re: [IP] How High is High ?? Need Help Fast

 This is probably late but that is high - I believe that anything over 12.0(215)
would diagnose him if,( not lower) it would be a little higher if he had just
eaten but definatly not that high - I got my aunt diagnosed after to many high
numbers and they were around the 215 mark -took a few months before she would
actually go to the doc and now is on pills.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm