Re: [IP] Re: Types of Diabetes

> I'm constantly lectured about success stories of other type 2's who just
> "started eating right" and now are "cured."  It seems all it takes is
> self-control.

It sounds to me like it might be better for all of us if those uninformed
about diabetes, no matter what kind of diabetes it is, would benefit if
those ignorant people kept their misbegotten opinions to themselves.

But I don't guess we will ever make that happen, no matter what we call it!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990