Re: [IP] How High is High ?? Need Help Fast

In a message dated 3/21/03 6:13:18 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< - my good friend just called me... he said his bs, was 467
 (as of yesterday.... as best as he, or anyone knew, he is (was) not diabetic)
 i asked him, why is he not in a hospital.... >>

A BG of 487 is definitely diabetes. He just hasn't been diagnosed yet. LOL I
don't know that it would call for a hospital, but definately get to a doc.
NOW! Or you could give him a ketone stick or two. If he has ketones -- then
kick his tush to ER.

Jan and ElvisToo