[IP] type 2/overweight

 I thought the recent upward trend of type 2 diabetes IS, in fact, related to
obesity. Is this false?
Can any medical folks on this list set us all straight?

 For the record, I think everyone here is entitled to their own opinions. It
seems a bit ridiculous
 to me that another person's opinion should upset you so much you'd want to
leave! In the
future, simply ignore that person's posts and read all the others.

507c 3yrs