[IP] How High is High ?? Need Help Fast

-- my good friend just called me... he said his bs, was 467
(as of yesterday.... as best as he, or anyone knew, he is (was) not diabetic)
i asked him, why is he not in a hospital....

am i wrong ???

i am gong to re-test him, in about an hour

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)