No Subject

Hi!    I have a couple of questions... does anyone have advice on how to
qualify with a c-peptide for the pump on medicare... has anyone had
problems with this?   Also I am trying to find out about a cholesterol  I
went to a seminar yesterday and the cardiologist said it was not always
good to have an elevated HDL  I thought the higher the better,,, but he
said they don't always protect the way they should when they are
elevated.. I need more info.. anyone have a good resource? He said the
cleaveland clinic.. but I couldn't find it. Help!