Re: [IP] Trip to Europe

Aggie,
Greetings.  I've traveled for extended periods, 3 weeks to 3 month, and
have never worried about my sturdy old 507.  I loaner is just excess
baggage,  imho.  I do carry about a 3 day supply of syringes just in
case.

FYI, Minimed as well as you Bg meter Co. all have offices in Europe.
You can find their European contact info on there associated websites.
All I do before departure is to copy and paste their contact info onto a
piece of paper and away I go.  I've never had to use it but feel pretty
confident that they would be able to handle any emergency needs that may
arise.