[IP] Autonomic neuropathy

Chris wrote:
Can you tell me more about autonomic neuropathy?  Another list member
suggested that it could be my problem.
 I haven't forgotten you at all. I sent some literature by snail mail. Tryed to
send you personal email but it kept coming back to me.

 In case you haven't found any more information about autonomic neuropathy, go
to www.diabetesvoice.net/autonomic. I have never heard of anyone having aphasia
related to autonomic neuropathy. It usually doesn't have any kind of primary
cerebral impact. Do you have a neurologist? What do they think?