Re: [IP] Hospital Stay and more. really long!

> Well for the lady and gentlemen that don't know me, my Name is David F.
> San Jose,California. I've had a Living Related Kidney Transplant (not
caused by
> diabetes), I also have Post-transplant Diabetes Mellitus, using The
MiniMed 508
> pump. Now you know a little about me, my story begins...

Can a transplant actually CAUSE diabetes?  If that is the case, I didn't
know that.  Learn something new every day.  (Or maybe learn something wrong
every day, you never know!)

Just checking to see if I was learning something here or if I was leaping to
the wrong conclusion.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990