rE: [IP] herbal supplements

>>>Have any of you ever been approached about taking an herbal product that
will "help you to get off insulin"???>>>

SURE! All kinds of stuff and nonsense has been offered/recommended/told to
me over the last 52+ years. I sometimes - since the latter decades of it -
say that I'll trust the doctors who have studied for years to determine my
care. YMMV???

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

I've learned it is best to give advice in only two circumstances: When it is
requested and when it is a life-threatening situation.  ~ Andy Rooney