Re: [IP] herbal supplements

> Have any of you ever been approached about taking an herbal product that
> will "help you to get off insulin"???

No, but I've been told I should go on a raw vegetable diet for a cure.  (I
mentioned this in another message not too long ago.)  My mother was also
told shortly after my diagnosis that chiropractors can cure diabetes as
well.  (I have gone to chiropractors for years, and though they are aware of
my condition, not one has bothered to cure me.  Wonder why?  ;-)

While those ideas are absolutely preposterous, what is equally ridiculous is
the reaction when you dismiss it as the preposterous idea that it is.  It is
almost like, "Well, okay, if you WANT to keep taking insulin and stay
diabetic, I guess that's your choice!"

Yeah.  That's why I never pursued one of those miraculous cures.  Because I
wanted to stay diabetic forever.  (That was sarcasm, in case you couldn't

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.  But some people never
figured that out!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990