Re: [IP] myth

golly gee, Missy Sara, my dear mama never taught me such language, so
maybe that's why i'm not grasping the whole of your argument.  Not to
worry though, i've looked up all the words now, and my ears have even
cooled off, too.

    Although it's fun to anthropomorphize one's liver and metabolism,
i find it hard to blame my inability of regulate my BG after chinese
food, to some behavior of my ancestors in running from wild animals
and dropping BG.  None of my 100,000 y/o relatives ever experienced a
bg drop from 400 to 300.  They'd have died long before they could
have reproduced themselves.
  The brain is actually quite good at taking precisely what glucose it
needs.  When the BG goes high, it doesn't use any more glucose.  It
still takes just what it needs.  So why would it worry about dropping
from 400 to 200?  Still plenty of sweets in the blood.  It's  when
there isn't enough glucose in the blood that it really starts to get
worried.  and this doesn't happen till something well below 100 mg/dl.

<<<<<<<<And by FREAK, you freak, i don't mean SEIZE, I mean what
happens when you cause the brain, which requires glucose and glucose
ONLY to operate, to react in its innate fashion, by dropping the
blood sugar FASTER than it can handle. in prehistoric times when all
this crap was being developed in our brains, a drop like that
signaled imminent danger and possible death, so it is a
natural, unavoidable response.
       as I said before, neither the brain nor the liver know that the
drop in blood sugar was necessarry...they just see it as a dangerous
drop and, by design, we are not built to handle a drop of that much,
so those hormones are
released    SSP  >>>>>>>>>>>>>