[IP] Never ending search for the perfect pump

Hi all

In my never ending search I have left the 508 behind and am now trying the
IR-1000 by Animas.  I think I have noticed that the same amound if insulin
lasts about 3/4's of a day less.  Is this possible that I am changing
resiviours more often?

With no want to start a pump war I must admit the IR is a wee bit more user
friendly than the 508.  It takes a lot less time to prime and set up.

Dx 29-Dec-1979
Pumping 27-Jan-2003