Re: [IP] Renaming Diseases-I am upset

This whole discussion thread has really upset me guys.
 I don't remember how it all started and I am sure the
originator of it did not mean harm, but it has done
nothing but to alienate a great bunch of folks.  I see
that several people have left the list.  I hope it is
not from the topic, but suspect that it is.  Type I,
Type II, whatever, overweight, underweight or just
right, we need each other and I would hate to think
that someone who has valuable input would leave.
Please, be kind and let's put this to rest.  Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?