[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #154

A message to group; I know fed-ex won't leave medical supplies at your door,
they have to hand deliver it. I contacted my local fed-ex distribution office
and signed a form giving permission to drop off packages -including medicine
w/out me being there. So sign a form w/fed-ex and it forces the driver to
deliver ! You should leave a note on your door and/or mailbox as well giving
permission to leave package. Ups is better about leaving things, but I would
think a note would be good too.