[IP] I need paradigm resevoirs badly (PLEASE)

 I've spent the last week stressing to Minimed how their box of failed resevoirs
has resulted in me having three, then two, and now one resevoir & QuickSet left.

 They overnight shipped me 10 QuickSets to replace the bad ones I had on
Tuesday, BUT they got the address completely wrong (forgot the company name and
had some very mangled version of the street address AND they only had my home
phone number even though I told them put my work number on it).

 When FedEx couldn't deliver on Wed, they just brought it back to HQ and didn't
call Minimed!! When I called yesterday they assured me that everything was fixed
and it would be here today!

 Well I got them this morning: 10 QUICKSETS && NO RESEVOIRS!!! I am going into a
weekend with no only one 'spare' resevoir. If anyone has a few spare resevoirs
in NYC (near Penn Station) or near Lakewood NJ CALL ME ASAP!!

When I called

Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman
(917) 339-6323 (work)
(732) 363-2236 (home)

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
yerachml.vcf; charset=windows-1252]