[IP] Renaming Diseases

Whether we like or dislike the name of our condition(s), changing the name
is not a trivial matter.  Disease names are controlled by the International
Classification of Diseases Tenth Revision (ICD-10) controlled by the World
Health Organization.  The process of modifying a disease name is very
involved and takes quite a long time.  For more information see
http://www.who.int/whosis/icd10/ <http://www.who.int/whosis/icd10/> .

Jim Handsfield