Re: [IP] Trip to Europe

Yes, currently because of the popularity of the new Dtrom plus, Disetronic is
very backed up with second pumps for the new users.  not sure how long it will
take though.  Disetronic, I believe is the only company on the market that
offers a back-up pump with the purchase.

815 W. State St. #!
Springfield, MO  65806