Re: [IP] Re: Types of Diabetes - MD - LONG

 And when I see these names the only thing that comes to my mind is the Muscular
 And I have absolutly no plan to try and learn the differences between them all
- its the same as Insulin Dependant or Non- Insulin Dependant very few know the
difference, what they know is the word Diabetes. If we take that away then
nobody will know what we have at all.

 I understand that it can be frustrating to have no one know the difference but
Its the same for many diseases I'm sure someone with (any form of) Muscular
Distrophy hears ohh my gramma had MD too, each form is different and each has
its own treatment, but we can't expect the public to learn the differences of
every disease in the world and why would diabetes be any differences.
 I know nothing about any other diseases in the world, how many of you know the
difference between every form of every disease in the world???

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm