Re: [IP] Re: Types of Diabetes

I wasn't trying to be snobby. What I'm saying is there really are forms of
diabetes that do not involve high blood sugar, or lack of insulin. Instead
they involve lack of other hormones. The word "diabetes" is only one half
of the poorly named disease. (There are other diseases that cause a person
to urinate frequently) I think it IS very important and this conversation
maybe should be taken to people who have the power to change things. I do
know at least one guy who has diabetes insipidus. He doesn't measure his
blood sugar because it's irrelevant. His pancreas maintains his glucose
just fine. Because it is not diabetes mellitus.