Re: [IP] Trip to Europe

In a message dated 3/21/03 8:09:11 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I know that I can get a loaner pump from Minimed
 and take it with me just in case my pump breaks down. It costs only $50.00,

MiniMed is charging for loaners now? I took one to Europe with me a couple of
years ago, but I was only gone for about 3 weeks. There was no charge, and
nothing happened to it. However, I believe MM does have offices in Europe, so
you'd probably be able to get help while you're there. Check it out.

Jan and ElvisToo