Re: [IP] Trip to Europe

I have only been on the pump about 3 weeks now but WOW am planning on an
Alaskan Cruise in late July.  I am happy that I have a Dtron-Plus, hopefully
they will get their back orders filled by July and I will have a back up
pump to take with me :)

Jon Wagner
type II pumper
dx'ed 11/11/94 (A friday at 11:00 in the morning)